You can find us in Prague, but we work on projects from all over the world.
Marketing for Development Projects and the Real Estate Industry
What does lead generation mean?
Types of leads and their classification
- MQL = Marketing Qualified Lead
- SQL = Sales Qualified Lead
Ready to make a purchase
Not ready to make a purchase
Ready to download content from the second stage of the marketing funnel or request a demo
Ready to download content from the first stage of the marketing funnel
Reached the decision-making stage
Undecided but still showing interest. Can subscribe to newsletters or similar content
Ways to Generate Leads for Real Estate Agencies
Creating an Attractive Online Presence
Collaborating with Partners
Hosting Events and Presentations
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Website
Development of Loyalty and Referral Programs
Below, we’ll explore the most popular ways to attract clients in the real estate sector.
The main goal of the lead generation process is to obtain direct customer interest or their contact information for further communication. One effective method is using a lead magnet.
A lead magnet is freely provided material designed to attract a client and persuade them to exchange their contact information for the content. A simple example is visiting a website where you are offered the opportunity to download a useful PDF file in exchange for your email. Information about discounts and company promotions will then be sent to your email inbox. These emails can also be used to provide value and build trust. Now, you are more likely to explore their message and perhaps make a purchase because you are familiar with the brand.
We have selected several key and functional options:
- A comprehensive property presentation (suitable for developers) or a catalog of exclusive properties (a great choice for real estate agencies).
- A selection of the cheapest apartments in the city or region.
- Listings of secondary market apartments.
- Certificates for home, apartment, or land furnishings.
- A guide to choosing a reliable developer.
- A description of the entire process of buying an apartment along with required documents.
- Subscription to company updates, construction progress, price changes, etc.
- Registration for a free tour of new buildings, apartments for sale, and more.
In practice, clients who come in through lead magnets are potential customers and require intensive work from your sales department. Gathering “cold” leads is not difficult; the crucial decision is what to do with them afterward. Lead collection can become a nightmare for the sales department or remain a list of emails.
Advantages of Generating Leads on Social Media for Real Estate
Social media is excellent for marketing, making it convenient to use for leads. We will explore both the costs and its benefits and measurement.
- Selling a property immediately is difficult due to factors like marketing and the cost of time involved in acquiring one client. Getting a lead, guiding them through the buying process, leading them to purchase, and retaining them in the long term are much easier, as the real estate transaction cycle takes more than two months.
- Simple effectiveness measurement, i.e., calculating CPL (cost per lead), involves evaluating lead efficiency from various sources: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others. This allows the planning of a more precise media plan focused on business metrics.
- Many conversion platforms are available on social media, enabling results even without a website: chatbots, Insta-landing pages, lead forms, and more. This means that far more marketing tricks can be tested compared to contextual advertising.
- Targeted advertising on social media to attract leads based on interests and geographical location is possible – targeting an audience that uses expensive mobile phone models, frequently goes on vacations, visits expensive fitness and spa centers, and other relevant services.
Selling real estate through PPC advertising in search engines can be another effective tool in this field. This method focuses on attracting clients when they are actively searching (Google, Seznam, etc.), which is crucial in a market like real estate where purchase decisions are rarely spontaneous and instead require thorough market research and consideration of offers.
PPC advertising allows you to place ads based on keywords related to real estate, ensuring high relevance of your ads. For instance, if a potential client searches “apartments for sale in Prague,” your ad could be the first thing they see.
This method also provides flexibility in budget management and audience targeting. You can precisely define the parameters of your target group, including geography, age, interests, and even the stage of the buying process.
It’s essential to note that contextual advertising requires careful monitoring and optimization to adapt to changing trends and customer demands. However, with the right approach, contextual advertising becomes a powerful tool for generating leads in the real estate sector. Our team has been involved in setting up and managing advertising campaigns for over 5 years, and we would like to become your trusted marketing partner.
IMPORTANT: We do not recommend launching advertising without conducting a thorough website audit and examining the entire lead processing process. We have previously discussed what a quality sales website should contain here.
Public Relations (PR)
Utilizing PR to attract clients in the real estate sector is a crucial tool that, when used effectively, can significantly strengthen the company’s position in the market. Let’s look at several key aspects of implementing PR to attract real estate clients.
Building a Comprehensive Brand Image
PR provides a unique opportunity to create a comprehensive brand image that goes beyond just offering real estate services. Building a strong brand includes the company’s values, mission, and contributions to society. This helps attract clients who share those same values.
Media Campaigns and Commentary
Participating in media campaigns and providing expert opinions on real estate-related issues allows your company to establish itself as an authority in the field. Publications in prominent media outlets and interviews with company executives or experts in the real estate sector enhance your status and capture the attention of potential clients.
Personal Branding of the Owner
The personal brand of the company owner or real estate agent plays a crucial role in modern business, especially in real estate, where client interactions and trust are paramount. According to a 2019 survey conducted by the international PR agency Weber Shandwick, among 1700 executives from 19 countries, the reputation of a company’s leader increases the interest of potential investors – 87% of respondents believe it, 83% think it provides the right media positioning and protection against crises. A flawless image of a company’s leader attracts new, and retains existing, employees – 77% and 70% of respondents, respectively.
As effective tools for developing personal branding, we suggest establishing an expert blog, PR, personalized email campaigns for company clients, and participation in industry events.
Attracting clients requires regular activity, a creative approach to content, and attention to the needs of your target group. With these factors in mind, marketing channels become a powerful tool for successful real estate business.
Are you a real estate agency, broker, or development company?
Do you want to regularly obtain high-quality leads? The first step is to assess the current state of your marketing and determine the results of all subsequent steps.